The winter edition of The Wayfarer is now available for pre-order!
Features of the Issue:
- The Season of Silence by Theodore Richards
- The River and its Way by Jason Kirkey
- Embracing Uncertainity by Jamie K. Reaser
- Re-imagining the Possible: An interview with Byron Metcalf
- A Wayfarer: NY Times Bestseller Wallace J. Nichols
- Independent Books, Independent Minds: Indie Spotlight on Bank Square Books, Mystic CT
- Feature Artist: Jena Leake
- Feature Photographer: Duncan George
Featuring the Poetry of Kathryn Lester-Bacon, S. Babin, Lynn Hoffman, Heather Derr-Smith, Sue Swartz, and Kristin Berger. With The King’s Mystic by Brendan Myers and The Creativity Column by J.K. McDowell. Also including the essay The Chicago Wisdom Project: Re-imagining Education; Re-imagining the World by Theodore Richards, The Fool by Malinda Gosvig, Hunter’s Mother by Patti See, and The Harvest by Jamie K. Reaser. And the debut of The Return Journey: Book Reviews by Eric D. Lehman.